Reverse Adapter Ring for Sony 52mm E mount lens
The Reverse Adapter Sony 52mm is designed to give you the opportunity to attach a lens upside down on the body. This technique is used in the macro-photography for obtaining high-quality macro images with a high resolution and sharpness. Macro photography can be obtained by mounting a lens upside-down on the body.
The use of a reversing ring
In the use of a reversing ring is used, then normally a lens opposite is the case. The shuttle ring is provided on one side with a screw thread which fits in the lens of the filter screw thread. On the other hand, the inversion ring provided with a bayonet socket that fits onto the body of the camera. This also means that the contacts of the lens mount not make contact with the body of your camera. Your camera will so can not send commands to the lens. Features such as aufofocus and controlling an electronic aperture of your lens will also be canceled.
WHY CHOOSE OUR PRODUCTS:
1. We offer the best quality.
2. The products are completely new. So we do not sell second hand stuff.
3. Are you not satisfied? Within 14 days you can return the stuff without any reason.
4. You will receive a 2 year warranty on almost all products.
5. If you buy more than €50? Then the shipping cost is free. Buy more than €100, you get an extra discount!!!
6. We are an online shop for more than 7 years. Thousands of customers!
7. Super fast shipping from 1 to 2 working days. Pick up in Almere also possible.
8. We also sell our products on bol.com, and we are one of the top performing sellers on bol.com. Check this link for reviews about us.
See our other produtcs: UV-filters, lenscaps, chargers, adaptes, batteries, camera bags, lens hoods, remote controllers, and more.